Grupo de investigación cualitativa, performatividad y psicología narrativa
(Qualitative Research Group, performativity and narrative psychology)
1. Promote understanding of family systems from research experiences. Research project: “Links, Families and Violence: a dialogical relationship in complex systems.
2. Consolidate a theory on the interpretation of organizational conflict from the perspective of deconstruction and archaeological knowledge.
3. Creating visual texts on relations between the concepts of community, labor and narratives.
4. Creation of the video “I is another” of the research project:”The literary genres in social life: a performative exercise”.
5. Creating a radio program, “Mind and Reality”, to explore different themes of contemporary psychology, with a critical eye. Link: http://eradio.usta.edu.co/