Dr Gail Simon,
Professional Doctorate Systemic Practice
- Bedfordshire International Systemic Winter School
- Systemic Postgraduate Research Conference (with the Tavistock Clinic)
- Simon, Gail & Chard, Alex (Eds.) (2014) Systemic Inquiry. Innovations in Reflexive Practice Research.Farnhill: Everything is Connected Press.
- Simon, Gail (2014). Beyond the Spoken Word. Chapter in Inside Out/Outside in: Creative Positions in Adult Mental Health. Eds. K. Partridge & S. McNab. London: Karnac.
- Simon, Gail (2012). Praction Research: A Model of Systemic Inquiry.Human Systems Journal of Systemic Consultation and Management.Vol. 23:1 pp. 103-124. Available at https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B5TWuGoJVPe_UDNYdGJ5NXl1dGs/edit?pli=1>
- Simon, Gail (2012) Relational Ethnography:Writing and Reading in and about Research Relationships. Forum Qualitative Sozialforschung / Forum: Qualitative Social Research, North America, 2012. Available at < http://www.qualitative-research.net/index.php/fqs/article/view/1735>
- Simon, Gail (2012) Writing as Talk.International Journal of Collaborative Practices. Spring 2012, Vol.3, Issue 1. Available at <http://ijcp.files.wordpress.com/2012/06/simon_final_english-witing-as-talk_new.pdf>
- Simon, Gail (2010). Self Supervision, Surveillance and Transgression.Journal of Family Therapy, 32, pp 308–325.
- Simon, Gail (2010). Down to the Wire. Context. October 2010. Association for Systemic Family Therapy Publications.
- Simon, Gail & Whitfield, Gwyn (2010). Transgressive Lives, Transgressive Practices.Context. October 2010. Association for Systemic Family Therapy Publications.
- Simon, Gail (2010). Critical Thinking: A first step towards good practice in training.In C. Lago & B. Smith (Eds.), Anti- Discriminatory Counselling and Psychotherapy Practice. Pp 149-162. London: Sage Publications.
- Simon, Gail (2009). Writing in a Training Context.Context. December 2009. Association for Systemic Family Therapy Publications.
- Simon, Gail (2004) Asperger’s Syndrome: A Systemic Approach.Human Systems Journal of Systemic Consultation and Management. Vol.15:4, pp.257-354.